Green Templeton College is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Senior Doll Tutorial Fellow - Chair & Secretary
- Two Student Members from each of Year 4, Year 5, Year 6
- Up to four Doll Tutorial Fellows (including the Doll Tutorial Fellow for graduate entry students)
- Senior Tutor
- Two members of Governing Body
Terms of reference
- To monitor and advise on the clinical medicine teaching programme (standard course and graduate entry) at the college with respect to course content, teaching methods, student feedback, and teaching resources (including the equipment library and relevant generic college facilities);
- To advise the Academic Committee of any important issues concerning college-based medical education, in particular those that may have resource implications;
- To recommend policy regarding the appointment of Teaching Associates on the teaching programme (including terms of service, recruitment, and retention);
- To carry out any other business referred to it by Academic Committee;
- To report all minutes of its meeting to Academic Committee;
- The Committee shall meet at least three times a year.