Green Templeton College is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Senior Tutor - Chair
- Academic Tutor
Tutor for Admissions
- Two members of Governing Body
- Academic Registrar
- Two members of Graduate Common Room Committee
Terms of reference
- To review and monitor the programme of scholarships and bursaries and junior research fellowships available with respect to application rates and student progress, the disciplinary spread of scholarships, bursaries, and fellowships awarded, arrangements for advertisement of awards and selection of candidates for awards, other forms of support for student teaching and academic activities, and expenditure against budget for the programme;
- To make detailed recommendations to Academic Committee in Michaelmas Term of each year for changes to the programme in the following academic year;
- To recommend to Academic Committee the membership of selection panels for various scholarships, bursaries, and junior research fellowships;
- To carry out other such business relevant to the programme and bursaries as referred to it by Academic Committee.