Green Templeton College is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- Principal ex officio - Chair
- Domestic Bursar
- Four members appointed by Governing Body
- Two members external to Governing Body appointed for their expertise relevant to the work of the committee
- Two Student Members nominated by the GCR, including one member of the GCR Committee
Terms of reference
- To make recommendations on the college's programme for all building work, for the execution of building projects, and for maintaining the college's buildings in a satisfactory condition;
- To make recommendations in regard to proposed building projects, about the accommodation to be provided, the design, planning and elevations, and estimates of cost;
- To receive reports from the Art, Decoration and Furnishing Sub-committee;
- To make recommendations concerning the acquisition and allocation of sites;
- To prepare annually for the second meeting of Governing Body in Hilary Term an estimate of expenditure to be incurred on building projects, repairs and maintenance, fittings, etc.