- Four Fellows elected by the Governing Body
- Two students
- Two Elected Members of Common Room elected by the Elected Members of Common Room
- One Research Fellow elected by the Research Fellows
- Bursar ex officio
The Chair shall be held jointly by one Fellow and one student.
There shall be a Junior and Senior Treasurer.
There shall be a Secretary who is responsible for taking the minutes of Common Room Committee meetings.
Terms of reference
- To consider any general matters of concern to the student body, particularly relating to the provision of facilities within the college, including housing, dining, events, and any issues falling outside the terms of reference of other Governing Body committees;
- To consider and advise the Governing Body on policy matters relating to student participation in college life;
- To be responsible for elections to Common Room membership and for determining terms and conditions of membership;
- To manage the activities of the Common Room, including the bar and sports facilities in the college;
- To control the finances of the Common Room, to authorise expenditure on its behalf and to submit estimates and accounts to the AGM for approval;
- To carry out any business specifically required by Governing Body.