Accessibility Page Navigation
Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
- Director of Development in attendance
- Academic Tutor
- Three members of Governing Body
- Up to three persons, appointed by the Governing Body in recognition of their experience and skills in development
- Two student members nominated by the GCR, including one member of the GCR Committee.
Terms of reference
- To advise the Governing Body on issues pertinent to the College's development needs and strategies, including
-External and internal communication
-Profile, public and press relations, promotion
-Appeals and fundraising
- To monitor and review the work of the Development Office in support of (i) and with particular reference to:
- Identification of funding priorities
- Annual giving and legacies
- Donor research
- Management of donor relations
- Major gift approaches
To carry out any specific tasks relevant to development or fund-raising referred to it by the General Purposes Committee.