Green Templeton College is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- A Chair appointed by Governing Body
- Chair, Common Room Liaison Committee
- Bursar ex officio
- Three members of Governing Body, to include any Fellows given responsibility for Gardens, Wine, and Catering matters
Terms of reference
- To promote the collegiality of the Fellowship and to optimize support for the social life of the College community;
- To monitor all non-academic services provided by the College (other than those provided by the Common Room or by Administrative or Secretarial staff), with particular reference to catering, garden and wine, taking due account of relevant financial or policy issues relating to those services;
- To take responsibility for the Founders Dinner;
- To advise on the extent of Domus Entertaining and other issues of support for Fellows.