Green Templeton College is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Human Resources Committee
- Principal ex officio
- HR Manager in attendance
- Two members of Governing Body
- An elected Staff Representative
The Bursar and Academic Administrator shall attend meetings of the committee as required.
The membership shall always include at least one person of each sex.
Terms of reference
- To consider and formulate college policy in respect of the employment of all staff whose appointments lie outside the purview of the Fellowship Committee;
- To monitor and advise the Governing Body on compliance with developing policy in personnel and employment matters both within the Collegiate University and nationally;
- To consider all aspects of the conditions of service of such staff, including scales of payment, grading and pensions, staff relations, health and welfare; and to conduct an annual review of staff grades;
- To consider disciplinary matters referred to the committee by the Bursar or Academic Administrator at their discretion, consider all cases involving the threat of dismissal where the member of staff concerned has been in post for more than one year, and to confirm under powers delegated to either the Principal or the Bursar (with subsequent report to the committee) action taken by the officers in other dismissal proceedings;
- To advise the Governing Body on any other human resources issues as required;
- To consider where appropriate complaints or appeals made by members of staff under the provisions of their letters of appointment;
- In the performance of its functions, the committee may ask for business to be regarded as 'reserved' and conducted in the absence of the staff representative.