- Principal ex officio
- College Accountant
- Three members appointed by the Governing Body, one of whom shall be a Barclay Fellow and at least two of whom shall possess relevant experience
- GCR Treasurer
Terms of reference
- To make recommendations to the Governing Body on Investment Strategy;
- Subject to reporting at least once a year to the Governing Body (normally at the second meeting of Trinity Term), to arrange at its discretion for the investment of all funds and endowments of the college in such investments (including property and land) as it shall think fit;
- To advise the Governing Body on the financial aspects of the purchase or sale of property or land (it being the function of the Building Committee to make recommendations on the acquisition of sites for the use of the college) and to arrange for the purchase or sale of property where agreement in principle has already been given by the Governing Body;
- To monitor the performance of the College's investments;
- To recommend to the Governing Body the investment advisers that the college shall employ. These advisers shall come up for reconsideration at the end of Hilary Term each year.
The committee shall meet at least once a year.