Accessibility Page Navigation
Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
- Senior Tutor
- Three members of Governing Body
- Three Student Members nominated by the GCR including the GCR Vice-President
- Junior Dean
- Domestic Bursar
- Student Administrator in attendance.
The membership shall always include at least one person of each sex.
The Dean shall normally take the chair.
The quorum for a meeting shall be any three members of the Committee.
Terms of reference
- To consider and advise the Governing Body on policy matters relating to student welfare;
- To consider individual cases as need arises according to policy agreed by the Governing Body and subject to such overall financial provision as the Governing Body may from time to time approve for the purpose;
- To report annually to Governing Body on relevant policy issues and on aggregate provision made;
- Details of all individual cases shall be treated in strict confidence.
The committee shall meet at such times as the Principal or the Dean shall consider necessary. It may also consider matters by correspondence, subject to report.