College offer letter
Your College offer letter constitutes your formal offer of a place at Green Templeton College. The letter will set out any conditions you need to satisfy in order to have your place confirmed, and will normally be accompanied by the following:
- A Registration Form which you should complete and return in order to accept the offer of a place. By accepting the College offer you accept the invitation to form a contract with the College on arrival (see below).
- A Financial Declaration Form which you will need to complete and return by the specified deadline. (For some Saïd Business School programmes, this form will be administered by the School.)
- An application form for College accommodation. An offer of a College place does not guarantee accommodation, and you must return this application form in order to enter the allocation process. If you are made an offer late in the application cycle you may be placed on a waiting list or advised to make private arrangements.
On arrival the College will provide you with a copy of the Student-College contract to sign and return. A sample copy can be viewed below. This should be read in conjunction with the other documents referred to below.
- Green Templeton College Student-College Contract (terms and conditions)
- College Handbook – this is updated every summer and normally published in September. All students become bound by the updated version. Major changes will normally have been made via the agreed committee process involving student representation.
- Your accommodation contract or licence agreement (where relevant) – this will be sent to you by the Accommodation Manager.
- Your offer letter from the College.
The Student-College contract is separate from and in addition to your contract with the University.
Information about charges
A summary of monthly accommodation rates for the current academic year can be found on the College website. There is normally a small percentage rise each year. If you have applied for accommodation you will be notified of the new rates when your accommodation allocation is confirmed to you.
Information about the cost of meals in the current academic year can be found on the College website. There is normally a small percentage rise each year. New rates will be specified in the College Handbook updated as above.
Arrival and induction information
Information about induction events and advice about arriving in Oxford will be published in July and August for students starting in September or October. Offerholders will be sent a password for this webpage when the information is ready (normally by early August).
See induction and arrival information for incoming students or use the login box at the top of this page – you will need the password which has been emailed to you.
See this information on the College intranet – once you have activated your Oxford Single Sign On account details.