Accessibility Page Navigation
Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
Green Templeton College | Oxford


University Card (‘Bod card’)

Your University Card will be issued to you as part of the Induction process. This card acts as your identity card within the University, and you may need to produce it in order to gain access to your department and to University libraries such as the Bodleian (hence ‘Bod card’). You will also need it for any written exams you sit.


If your card is lost, stolen or otherwise needs replacement, contact Alison Franklin.


Read more information about the University card.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see the GTC Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site

EU Cookie Directive Plugin Information