Accessibility Page Navigation
Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
Green Templeton College | Oxford



If you are not of a European nationality, you may need a visa in order to enter the UK for study.


See visa and immigration information from the University.


Up-to-date information can be found at the following UK Government websites:
Home Office guide to studying in the UK



See Guest accommodation.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see the GTC Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site

EU Cookie Directive Plugin Information