Online student fees payment system
Green Templeton College has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions to provide a simple and cost effective service to pay your fees using a bank transfer whether you are an International or UK student.
Using this system will provide you with the following benefits:
- It allows you to make payment of your fees in your own currency giving you transparency and a clear understanding of the cost of course fee.
- Obtain a guaranteed exchange rate for a period of up to 72 hours.
- Make the payment using internet/telephone banking or at your local bank.
- Ensures that 100% of the funds transferred reach the college and that no expensive bank charges are deducted that may delay your registration.
- Ensures that the payment can be easily identified and allocated by the College giving you peace of mind.
- It is a secure and quick way to make the transfer ensuring that the College receives the payment promptly.
- No charges are made by Western Union Business Solutions or the University for this service.
- You will be notified upon receipt of your payment.
If you have any questions regarding the service, we have arranged for Western Union to provide a dedicated Customer Service team that can aid you with any additional information on the service and its benefits and/or walk you through the process. For any of the above or any other related queries please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)1733 294 459
Please be aware of the opening hours if making contact by phone: Monday - Friday 8am to 5.30pm UK Time.
How to pay online
Once you have accessed the payment service via the link above simply follow the next few steps to complete:
- Enter your student information. Boxes marked with a * are required. Click 'Next'.
- Enter the amount(s) of tuition and / or accommodation fees in the relevant fields in £ sterling. Click 'Continue'.
- Choose your home country, this will automatically convert your fee amount to your home currency (if your home currency is unavailable it will default to the next best option e.g. USD). Click 'Continue'.
- You will be quoted an amount to pay instantly. This amount will be guaranteed for 72 hours.
- Next, you will be emailed simple instructions in PDF format detailing which bank your fees need to be transferred to in your home country. You can either make this payment using online banking, telephone banking or in person at your bank in the same way that you would make a standard bank transfer. The PDF instructions provided can also be emailed directly to a family member if they are making the payment on your behalf.
- Accept the conditions of use.
These instructions will contain an important reference that you must ensure your bank quotes when making the payment. This reference allows Green Templeton College to identify and allocate your fees quickly.