Teaching Associates and Teaching Helpers
We are grateful to any doctors who are kind enough to approach us to teach our wonderful students. For more information on becoming either a Teaching Associate or a Teaching Helper please check the Teaching at Green Templeton page.
Working with us
Benefits may include:
- Eligibility for Oxford Colleges Healthcare Scheme (paid by employee through salary deduction)
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Sick pay, related to length of service, rising to six months full pay and six months half pay after five years
- Interest-free travel to work loan
- Parking is currently available on a first-come first-served basis (this is not a contractual right for staff and it may be removed at any time)
- Free lunches are provided when the kitchens are open
- Use of college sports facilities including tennis, squash, punt and gym
- University Card giving free access to the Oxford Botanic Garden and Arboretum, libraries and other college gardens (by appointment)
- Enrolment into the university pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Hear from colleagues
An interview with Food and Beverage Manager Harriet Quint
An interview with Academic Administrator Caitlin Pawulski
Development and Alumni Relations team interview
An interview with the Lodge team
Head Gardener Michael Pirie reflects on life at college
Green Templeton College values diversity and aspires to reflect this in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Charity number 1142297.