Green Templeton College Obesity Conference
The Green Templeton College Obesity Conference is a Student Academic Project organised by Keiko Kanno, DPhil, Medical Anthropology, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford.
Monday 16 September, 09:00-16:00
This conference brings together academics, policy makers, medical practitioners, and postgraduate students in diverse fields including but not limited to medicine, population health, medical anthropology, global public health, and primacy care health sciences.
We hope to generate discussions on broad approaches to understanding obesity around the world and its relation to human development, social wellbeing, food environment, food and health policy in the past, present, and future.
Admission is free.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Professor Stanley Ulijaszek (Professor of Human Ecology, University of Oxford)
- Professor Harry Rutter (Professor of Global Public Health, University of Bath)
- Sarah Bourke (DPhil, Medical Anthropology, St John’s College, University of Oxford)
- Dr Nerys Astbury (Senior researcher, Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences)
- Professor Mike Rayner (Professor of Population Health and Director of the Centre on Population Approaches for Non-Communicable Disease Prevention (CPNP), University of Oxford)
- Keiko Kanno (DPhil, Medical Anthropology, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford)
More information coming soon!
For further information please contact: email@example.com
EP Abraham Lecture Theatre
Green Templeton College
43 Woodstock Road