Alumni Common Room Membership
The Alumni Common Room membership is an offering to strengthen our relationship with alumni and is a unique opportunity to be part of Green Templeton College life.
Joining Fellows, students and staff, Alumni Common Room membership gives you access to a range of privileges as well as the college Common Room itself, housed in the historic Radcliffe Observatory. Offering a warm and inviting environment, the College Common Room provides coffee and tea, daily newspapers and the opportunity to meet and chat with a variety of members of the college community.
As an alumnus of Oxford University and Green Templeton College you already have access to a range of benefits which are listed on the Oxford University Alumni website and the Green Templeton College website.
Alumni Common Room membership provides for additional privileges, which include:
- Access to the college Common Room
- A Green Templeton email address (email@example.com)
- Complimentary lunch in college, once a year, with a guest
- An invitation to the Green Templeton College annual Garden Party and other special events
- A 10% discount when booking college facilities (guest rooms, meeting rooms)
Alumni Common Room membership applications are not currently being accepted due to the college closure resulting from COVID-19.
If you have any questions please contact the Development and Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1865 274786.