Alumni Common Room Membership
The Alumni Common Room membership is a new offering as we work to strengthen our relationship with alumni and is a unique opportunity to be part of Green Templeton College life.
Joining Fellows, students and staff, Alumni Common Room membership gives you access to a range of privileges as well as the college Common Room itself, housed in the historic Radcliffe Observatory. Offering a warm and inviting environment, the College Common Room provides coffee and tea, daily newspapers and the opportunity to meet and chat with a variety of members of the college community.
As an alumnus of Oxford University and Green Templeton College you already have access to a range of benefits which are listed on the Oxford University Alumni website and the Green Templeton College website.
Alumni Common Room membership provides for additional privileges, which include:
- Access to the college Common Room
- A Green Templeton email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complimentary lunch in college, once a year, with a guest
- An invitation to the Green Templeton College annual Garden Party and other special events
- A 10% discount when booking college facilities (guest rooms, meeting rooms)
The current fee for annual membership is £130, payable by direct debit and is subject to an annual review.
Alumni Common Room membership is subject to availability and is granted at the college’s discretion.
Note: Members are reminded that the facilities available to them are also available to students, Fellows and staff. This may mean that at times rooms, lunches and facilities may be fully booked so please book as far in advance as possible in order to have the best chance of success.
If you are unable to pay by direct debit please contact the Development and Alumni Office at email@example.com or +44 (0)1865 274786.
Once your application has been confirmed we will send you a welcome letter which will contain your Alumni Common Room membership card, confirmation of your Green Templeton College email address and directions on how to activate your email account.
Terms and conditions
Green Templeton College reserves the right to:
- Decline or cancel an application
- Review the membership list on an annual basis
- Review the membership fee and increase it as required
- Amend and adjust the benefits available to members
- Close the college Common Room without advanced notification
Full details of how your data is held and used and how to update your communications preferences are set out in our data protection statement here.