*Sold out* GTC Ball 2022Saturday 2 July 2022 to Sunday 3 July 2022
Green Templeton College
- Location: All guests will be admitted at Green Templeton College front gate located at 43 Woodstock Road, OX2 6HG.
- Dinner guests: Entry will begin at 6:30pm for a 7pm dinner.
- General guests: Entry will begin at 8pm. Upon arrival, there will be two lines – Guests who have already successfully picked up their wristbands will be fast-tracked and let in upon a successful security check.
- Guests who still need their wristband will need to present (a) the QR code for their ticket and (b) a valid form of ID for security to check that they are over the age of 18 to pick up their wristband and get admitted to the ball upon successful security check.
- Final admission is at 22:00. No guest will be admitted to the Ball after the time of final admission.
- Wristbands are required at entry. The wristband must remain on the guest’s wrist of all time. Loss or removal of the wristband might result in non-entry or removal from the Ball.
- Entrance to the Ball is final. After leaving the event, attendees are not permitted re-entry.
- Cloak room: Volunteers and a map will direct you to a cloak room upon entry.
- A ‘day-of’ schedule will be shared closer to the event that will include a site map, times, locations of vendors, etc. This will be shared on LED screens on site, our social media, and as a QR code to keep on your phone.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse admission and act as it deems necessary in the interest of safety and security of the Ball and its guests.
- If you have any ticket transfers that have not been processed on the FIXR platform by Thursday at 17:00 BST, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The dress code is black tie. However, our Ball’s theme is ‘Otherworld’, and this extends to dress code. We encourage you to expand your imagination beyond the realm of everyday realities, open to new potentialities, other ways of being and knowing, the fantastic and the obscure. Psychonauts and Otherworldly wanderers will be welcomed at the Ball.
The college is committed to working collectively for a sustainable future. The GTC Ball committee, acknowledges the sustainability effort of the college and therefore, asks attendees to take responsible actions and choices to reduce college’s environmental footprint.
- Reusable cups: To reduce single-plastic usage, GTC will be providing reusable cups at the entrance to the ball. Attendees are encouraged to use these reusable cups for anywhere that serves alcohol and water. Our service providers have been briefed that attendees will have these cups to pour beer and wine into.
- Three hydration stations with water will be placed on site to (1) encourage healthy hydration and (b) act as rinse stations for your cups if you would like to rinse out the any beer and wine before filling it again. Maps of these specific locations will be shared at the ball. We thank you for your partnership and efforts to take these simple steps that will make an outsized impact on our waste efforts!
- Please pay attention to the labelled bins for each type of waste: Putting the right rubbish in the right bin will help us to recycle properly!
- No external food and drinks are allowed.
- COVID-19 information: The college has now removed all remaining restrictions, but in light of the continued risk of COVID transmission asks that everyone acts responsibly and considerately: don’t come if you might be infectious, respect other people’s space and respect those who choose to wear a face-covering.
- Drug and legal high policy: The Ball has a zero-tolerance drug and legal high policy. Attendees may be searched upon entry and may be refused entry if drugs are found. Any attendee who fails to comply with the drug-policy entry requirements will not be admitted to the Ball, and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Smoking: There will be a designated smoking area during the ball. Smoking will not be allowed outside this designated area (which will be marked on our welcome map).
Should you need to contact the college during the ball for any reason please call the lodge on 01865 274770
Be warned, those that journey into the Otherworld rarely return unchanged… Home to otherworldly beings, new potentialities, other ways of being and knowing, the fantastic and the obscure, the Otherworld is a realm beyond everyday realities. Throughout history and across cultures, people have ventured into Otherworlds through various means and for a variety of purposes. Will you be one of them? Will you expand and redefine your world? Join us for a night of live music, entertainment, food, drink, connection, and much more. We’ll be waiting for you in the Otherworld.
On Saturday 2 July , we invite you to step into the ‘Otherworld’, at the one and only Green Templeton College ball.
- £145 (or buy 5 tickets get 1 free while stocks last)
- All welcome with guests
- Musical acts including Garfunkel Band, EB Hill, GTC Big Band, DJ sets and Silent Noize Silent Disco until late
- Food and drink including Alc-au-Lait alcoholic milkshakes, chocolate fountain, Greenbox food, Teardrop Bar, White Rabbit Pizza and early-morning breakfast
- Fun and games including Casino and Gladiator Duel
- Oracle readings in the 18th century Radcliffe Observatory
- Jericho Coffee Traders
- Chill-out area
- Survivors Photo
The GTC Ball is now sold out! If you missed out on your chance to get a ticket, we are now looking for volunteers to help make the Ball out of this world!