Certificates and Transcripts

Degree Certificates

Green Templeton College students will receive a hard copy degree certificate once their degree has been conferred at a ceremony.
It is not possible to receive a certificate in advance of conferral, but students can obtain a Degree Confirmation Letter, which confirms successful completion of your course.
Lost hard copy degree certificates can be replaced via the online store.
Once a degree has been conferred, alumni will be able to access digital versions via the e-documents service (see below) at the central university.


If you are pursuing a taught degree, you will receive a final hardcopy transcript on completion of your course. You can order a replacement/additional copy of the transcript through the University’s online store. You can also access digital copies of your transcript via the e-documents service (see below).
Transcripts are not produced at Oxford for research students. If you require a letter to provide evidence of your current status with regard to progression milestones, please contact the College Office.

Students who commenced their studies prior to Michaelmas Term 2007 (at either Green College or Templeton College) may be able to request a transcript from the College Office. Requests for transcripts from historic students can have a 14 working day turnaround time as all available historic files are stored in an off-site archive. Please note that not all historic students will have a transcript available. In those cases, a confirmation letter will be written instead.

University e-Documents service

This new service, launched by the University in August 2022, allows students and alumni access to digital copies of their academic documents (transcripts, degree certificates and degree confirmation letters). There is a one-off registration fee of £15.
Students and Alumni can sign up for this service here.
Please see here for the helpful FAQ’s around the e-Documents service.
If you have any issues or questions surrounding this service the college is not able to help as this is a University run service, you will need to contact the e-documents team.

**For students who commenced their studies prior to Michaelmas Term 2007, a transcript will not be available for you. Instead you will only be able to access your degree certificate and degree confirmation letter.