Green Templeton College accepts students on programmes in the following subject areas.
This is a guide only and you should check if your intended programme is accepted at Green Templeton by referring to the University postgraduate course listing and searching on the college tab.
Current or former students of Green Templeton who wish to progress onto a programme not normally accepted should contact the Senior Tutor before submitting their application if they wish to continue their studies at Green Templeton.
Bachelor of Medicine (BM BCh):
- Second BM – clinical course (years 4-6)
- Graduate entry medicine (GEM) – four-year fast track course
Medical Sciences Division
The college accepts students for most areas of medical research and many of the related taught (MSc) programmes. See the Medical Sciences Doctoral Training Centre for further information.
Social Sciences Division
- Education (including the PGCE)
- Geography & the Environment
- International Development
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Politics & International Relations
- Public Policy
- Saïd Business School
- Social Policy & Intervention
Mathematical, Physical & Life Sciences Division
- Computer Science
- Plant Sciences
- Synthetic Biology (EPSRC and BBSRC Centre for Doctoral Training)
- Systems Approaches to Biomedical Science (EPSRC and MRC Centre for Doctoral Training)
Students on programmes in History of Science, Medicine & Technology only.
Green Templeton College admits students to a small number of part-time taught Masters programmes:
- Executive MBA
- MSc Learning & Teaching (former Green Templeton College/Green College PGCE students only)
- MSc Major Programme Management
- MSc Musculoskeletal Sciences
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
Part-time research students will be considered on a case-by-case basis and normally only in standard Green Templeton subject areas.